|Description:||I have a SAP Change Manager contract, this one is in San Antonio in the oil/gas industry, 5 months+
$70/hr plus expenses (can go upto $75/hr plus expenses)
Change Management Resource: SAP Plant Maintenance Module (PM) for Logistics
Summary: This position provides guidance of available technologies, identify and implement process improvements and production support for information technology applications used by Refining, Logistics and/or Information Technology business units. Requires minimal supervision and demonstrate ability to operate autonomously.
Responsibilities: Key Responsibilities:
• Meets with customers to gather and document effective business requirements and translates requirements to processes.
• Maps and analyzes end to end business processes within SAP PM.
• Introduce new functionalities, best business practices and enhancements to SAP with appropriate change management and minimal rework.
• Develops, executes and documents reusable test plans and results.
• Develops, executes and documents reusable training plans.
• Identifies researches and resolves system issues proactively and provides recommendations to management, customers and peers.
• Supports end-user requests and coordinates within IT framework to ensure effective use of SAP systems.
• Standardized Processes - Document work processes (Corrective and Preventive maintenance). Leverage and improve these processes so it can be adopted or used as we rollout the project to other group of TLLP terminals.
• Create training documents.
• Provide trainings to SME’s, Users and Super Users.
• Document test scripts to validate the work process.
• Document troubleshooting guides (e.g. FAQ and resolutions).
• 25% travel through the end of this year.
• Education - Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Business Administration or equivalent experience in related field typically required.
• At least 5 years diversified information technology experience (Reports, Interface, Configuration, Enhancements and Workflow) and working knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance, Materials Management, Financial and Controlling.
• Lead implementation experiences an advantage.
• Experienced in functional and technical specifications writing, LSMW or any ETL tools and data mapping an advantage.
• Working knowledge on SAP tables and info structures an advantage.
• 3 years experience working with the SAP-EHS/EHSM or Plant Maintenance (PM) modules including a 1 year of module configuration experience (e.g., MSDS, environmental Compliance, MOC, and Incident Management).
• TWIC approved *** if they are not twic approved, it takes 48 hours to obtain.
• Knowledge of the ITIL IT processes such as configuration management, change management and service desk management an advantage.
• Experience with SAP Portal and Business Intelligence (BI) is an advantage.
• Good communication and presentation skills.