|Description:||Position: Senior SAP Basis Administrator (10 yrs in SAP)
Must be willing to do night shift.
$80-85/hr all incl
• A senior level SAP Basis Administrator who is committed to quality, customer satisfaction and result oriented to provide excellent customer services as part of a highly competitive Global SAP Solutions team. This senior level admin will participate in the installation of SAP modules, along with the enhancement packages and/or support packs upgrade. The admin will also be responsible in ensuring the efficient and secure operation of the SAP systems, which include new SAP dimensional products such as ECC 6.0, Enterprise Portal, SRM, PI, TREX, Solution Manager, TDMS, Java stacks, and other SAP applications to meet expanding business requirements.
• Participate in the installation and upgrade of new dimensional SAP systems to meet expanding business requirements including Installation of Dual stack/SID (ABAP/Java) on AIX/Oracle platform.
• Provide technical hands-on administration for all SAP modules on both ABAP and Java application environments including performance monitoring of all SAP environments.
• Maintenance of multi-landscape environments through client copies, perform system refreshes of both ABAP and Java stacks, and transport management.
• Administration of the RealTech transport management tool and the Cisco Tidal monitoring system.
• Configure and maintain SLD, SOA, XI adapters, and CTS+ for systems based on dual stack.
• Implement single sign-on (SSO) solution for enterprise portal and backend R/3.
• Research and implement solutions for Basis functionality in the areas of performance monitoring, tuning, and systems configuration using the SAP Best Practice outlined.
• Contribute to team’s objectives and integrate new technology into the team.
• Provide Basis technical support to ABAP developers, functional team, Help desk support personnel, and other support groups to resolve SAP system issues.
• Provide assistance in developing and implementing proper security measures in order to provide data integrity and confidentiality of information.
• Work across functional support areas to tune SAP Applications for optimal performance.
• Evaluate enterprise-wide SAP application systems and develop detailed analysis reports and recommendations for business critical systems.
• Provide technical support during off business hours.
• Must communicate in English effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Technical Hands on knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0, SRM 5.0, SM 7.01, PI 7.1, EP7.01, TREX 7.0, TDMS 3.0, Java, UNIX AIX and Solaris, Oracle. Web tools, enterprise system management, tools and trends.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience must include a minimum of ten (10) years of Information Technologies experience, a minimum of ten (10) years SAP Basis Hands-on technical experience.
• Experience working with Oracle database platform is preferred.
• Architecture experience is preferred.
• Good organization and presentation skills are required.
• Certification in SAP is preferred.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task.
College degree is required