|Description:||Need local candidates or folks who can come for F2F interviews on their own expense.
SAP BASIS System Admin
• BASIS Administrator experienced with Installs/Upgrades, tuning and troubleshooting of SAP NetWeaver Suite (consisting of ECC 6.0, SRM 7.0, CRM 7.0, BI 7.0, XI/PI 7.0 , EP 6 and Solution Manager 7.0)
• Have Experience with Enhancement Packages implementation
• Have Experience with migration of SAP environments from one location to another
• Have Experience with system copies
• Experience with GRC/IDM/Mobile implementations
• Responsible for (24X7) troubleshooting and hands on tech. administration of SAP NetWeaver Environments on Linux/Oracle.
• Experience with CUA/SolMan desired
• Heavy Interfacing with other Infrastructure teams such as server and database support
• Should be open to work on associated interfaces and bolt-on applications
• Responsible for support of Solution Manager 7.0
• Researches and implements solutions for Basis functionality in the areas of performance monitoring and tuning and systems configurations, designs and implementation.
• Providing documentation for technical and process related activities.
• Provides support and maintenance of transports
• Responsible for setup, configuration, and troubleshooting of complex Linux/Oracle environments (e.g., clustering, high availability, load balancing, etc.). • Function as point of contact for production SAP BASIS related issues.
• Ensure proper configuration and security on all server environments.
• Conduct ongoing monitoring and maintenance to ensure stability and optimal performance on all server environments.
• Responsible for keeping management up to date on any outstanding production related issues.
• Work normal Monday – Friday in the office and be available for weekend work.
• Participate in On Call rotation and provide after hours support as needed.
* 3-5 years SAP Basis Experience
• In-depth BASIS Administrator with SAP NetWeaver Suite
• Ability to install and manage multiple application environments. • Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good project management
• Ability to assimilate new technologies and manage change.
• Ability to work with developers and end users in a professional manner to resolve business critical problems in a high stress environment.
• Database background Oracle 11g RAC • Redhat Linux 5.x and OEL Linux 5.x
Education and Experience:
• 4 year degree
• 5+ years IT experience with at least 2 years in a large Data Center environment • Other equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Laptop – Intel Minimum 2 gzh processor with 2 gb RAM with the following software:
Microsoft Windows 2010; Microsoft Office Professional 2010; Visio