|Description:||SharePoint Developer, Quincy, MA. 6 months + . Will require face to face interview after successful phone screen
• Responsible for providing technical leadership as the SharePoint Subject Matter in CTO enterprise shared service team.
• Develop SharePoint Architecture framework a focus on architectural standards, reusable, growth, performance, flexibility, reliability, scalability, and security
• Collaborate with department Architects to define scalable, extensible, cost effective, and standards based infrastructure solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements
• Lead SharePoint Solution design session with Business users; Understand and translate user interface and business requirements into solution architecture and implementation plan.
• Present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form
• Install, configure and maintenance of SharePoint environments
• Minimum 5 years experience with SharePoint Portal Server2003, MOSS 2007, or SharePoint 2010 (Designing, Developing, Testing and Installation)
• 3-5 Years .NET (C#) experience 3-5 Years experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• 2-3 Years experience with T-SQL Exposure to other Relational Databases
• Proficient in the .Net framework, C#, ASP.NET using Visual Studio and SharePoint
• Hands on architect, design and develop custom solutions using web parts, feature sets, custom site templates, and custom master page definitions
• Ability to refine, create and manage search indices
• Ability to restrict content via security and audience groups
• Designer Hands on custom workflows built using Workflow Foundations Hands on experience with the Personalization components of MOSS.
• Hands on SharePoint web services integration with NTLM authentication
• Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail
• Ability to interact with senior executives; strong presentation skills 5-7 Years